GD&T TRAINING SEMINAR
3 Day GD&T Seminar
September 13th, 14th, 15th (8:30am - 4:30pm)
20851 Commerce Blvd
Rogers, MN 55374
$975 (includes lunches, textbooks and new GD&T wall chart!)
WHAT STUDENTS SAY...
“Jordan Pepin is a great instructor and I wold highly encourage anyone to take his GD&T training course”
This course provides fundamental and advanced GD&T education based on the ASME Y14.5-2018 standard. Whether you're in design, manufacturing or quality, this course will provide essential concepts critical for properly communicating through the use of engineering drawings.
The course is led by a skilled instructor in the form of lecture alongside graphical illustrations and physical model sets to help convey concepts in a clear manner. There are also student exercises to help the concepts sink in. Students will be able to engage with the instructor during/before/after the class. Each student will receive a 375-page full-color graphical textbook (GeoTol Pro©) for use during the course and for reference in the future.
Some of the concepts covered in this course –
- Fundamental Rules and Definitions
- Features of Size Specifications
- Overview of the Feature Control Frame
- Datum Selection
- Datum Reference Frames & Degrees of Freedom
- Advanced Datum Concepts (Compound, RMB, MMB)
- Form and Orientation Tolerances
- Positional Tolerancing & Virtual Condition Boundaries
- Profile Tolerancing
- Composite Position and Profile Tolerancing
- Understanding Simultaneity
- Introduction to Model-Based Definition
Course is taught by a certified GD&T Professional with 20 years’ experience in interpreting and applying GD&T in various industries/applications including agricultural, med-tech and aerospace.
Students should come with basic print reading skills. But, even those with a strong background in GD&T will inevitably grow in their comprehension and application of GD&T by taking this course.